MTHOMBENI ATTORNEYS provides a variety of service offerings. On a regular basis we expanded our service offerings to additional fields of law and in those cases where necessary legal expertise on a specific matter is not available within, the firm employs the services of a relevant expert. The firm is accordingly in a position to assist its clients with any legal matter across the miltinational platform and, where necessary, through the assistance of a correspondent link.
The following are services provided by MTHOMBENI ATTORNEYS:-
- Family Law – We offer expert advice and assistance in all aspects of divorce, separation and maintenance law.
- Labour Law And Industrial Relations – Labour Disputes; Conciliation, Medication and Arbitration; Labour related investigations; Industrial and Labour Courts matters generally; Disciplinary Codes; Disciplinary enquiries.
- Litigation – This department concentrates on civil litigation High Court Litigation; Magistrates Court Litigation; Commercial Litigation and Arbitration
- Criminal Law – This department gives representaions and attends to bail applications as well as trials and apeal processes.
- Collections – Recovery of your maximum debt.
- Insurance Law – Motor Vehicle Accidents; Personal Injury claims and RAF claims
- Commercial – Clients embarking on business ventures are advised on the most appropriate structures and the various issues and risks which need to be considered i.e Registration of companies and Close Corporations; Lease and Joint Ventures; Commercial Contracts; Formation of Trusts and Partnerships as well as other related matters.
- Deceased estates – Administrations of deceased estate, Estate planning, Wills and Trust
- Correspondent – We offer our professional services as a correspondent attorney for Magistrate Court and High Court matters.